The Regent Experience
Enjoy the most all-inclusive luxury cruise experience ever. This is cruising as it was meant to be – a world where everything is included, without exception and without worry. Personal service soars into the sublime aboard our elegant ships, liberating you to follow your heart, fulfill your desires, and explore new places in complete and absolute comfort.
Expect gratifying luxuries onboard mid-sized ships carrying no more than 700 guests, and boasting some of the highest crew-to-guest ratios at sea. Anticipate the world’s most exotic destinations.
Trust that your voyage will be enlightening in ways you never imagined. Regent Seven Seas Cruises promises an extraordinary experience. Find your perfect cruise now and enjoy… it’s all included.
• 2-for-1 Fares plus additional bonus savings of up to $10,000 per suite
• FREE Roundtrip Air with FREE Upgrade to Business Class Air in Penthouse Suites and higher on Europe Voyages
• FREE Unlimited Shore Excursions
• FREE Luxury Hotel Package
• FREE Beverages including fine wines and premium spirits
• FREE Pre-Paid Gratuities
• FREE Ground Transfers
• FREE In-suite mini-bar replenished daily
• FREE 24-hour room service and no additional charge for specialty restaurants
• Elegant casual dress code. Formal and semi-formal attire optional on sailings of 16 nights or longer
• Welcome bottle of champagne
• Up to four gourmet restaurants including the iconic new steakhouse Prime 7, and Signatures, featuring Le Cordon Bleu®-inspired cuisine, Compass Rose, La Veranda plus the al fresco Pool Grill
• In-suite dining, served course-by-course during restaurant hours
• Butler service in Penthouse Suites and higher, including complimentary in-suite mini-bar setup and iPod® docking station
• Fitness programs, sauna and steam rooms in the spa
• Onboard activities including expert guest lectures, theatre performance and day time entertainment
• Interactive flat screen television in each suite with extensive media library and complimentary movies-on-demand
*Air Inclusive Program applies to economy, roundtrip flights only from select U.S. and Canadian gateways: ATL, BOS, CLT, DFW, DEN, EWR, FLL, HNL, IAD, IAH, JFK, LAX, LGA, MCO, MIA, MSP, ORD, PBI, PHL, PHX, SAN, SAV, SEA, SFO, TPA, YUL, YVR, YYC and YYZ. Advertised fare includes all air surcharges, airline fees and government taxes. Some airline-imposed personal charges, including but not limited to baggage, priority boarding, and special seating, may apply. For details visit exploreflightfees.com. Air routing, scheduling and air carrier are at the discretion of Regent Seven Seas Cruises. Business Class Air applies to international flights from the select U.S. and Canadian gateways mentioned above and may not apply to U.S. domestic or intra-continental flights within North America, Europe, South America, Asia or Africa. Flights beginning or ending in HNL require a supplement. Air Inclusive Program and Air Upgrade Offers are not combinable with 3rd and/or 4th guests in a suite.
Offers expire March 31st, 2013 and their availability is limited. At the time of your purchase, fares may be higher. For current fares and promotional offers, please call 877-505-5370. Fares listed are in U.S. dollars, based on double occupancy. All fares and offers are per person (unless otherwise noted), for new bookings only, are capacity controlled and subject to availability, may not be combined with other offers and may be withdrawn at any time without prior notice. 2-for-1 Fares are based on published Full Brochure Fares; fares may not include Personal Charges, Optional Facilities and Services Fees as defined in the Terms and Conditions of the Guest Ticket Contract. FREE Luxury Hotel Package applies for guests 1 and 2 only. FREE Unlimited Shore Excursion reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and number of shore excursions are subject to availability. Restrictions apply and cancellations received 36 hours prior to shore excursion start date may incur penalties. Regent Seven Seas Cruises reserves the right to correct errors or omissions and to change any and all fares or promotional offers at any time. Complete terms and conditions may be found in the Guest Ticket Contract. Ships’ Registry: Bahamas ©2012 Regent Seven Seas Cruises.
Contact a Regent Seven Seas Cruises specialist
For detailed information regarding a Regent Seven Seas Cruises itinerary and pricing, please contact our Personal Vacation Planners today!
You may also e-mail us through our online contact form »